[et_pb_section fb_built=”1″ _builder_version=”3.22″][et_pb_row _builder_version=”3.25″ background_size=”initial” background_position=”top_left” background_repeat=”repeat”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″ _builder_version=”3.25″ custom_padding=”|||” custom_padding__hover=”|||”][et_pb_text _builder_version=”3.0.74″ background_size=”initial” background_position=”top_left” background_repeat=”repeat”]
A brief bio hitting some highlights:
- I was born in Atlanta, Georgia.
- I was raised in South Carolina.
- I went off to a boy’s boarding school in Virginia.
- I graduated from the University of South Carolina.
- I also graduated from the University of Alabama.
- I have an MBA with a concentration in marketing strategy and logistics, and an English degree.
- I play guitar a lot.
- I like to create things.
- I love dogs. And all animals, really. Except cats. (Disclaimer: I own a cat.)
- I’m a writer. I wrote and published a book about web development using Bootstrap.
- I’ve been in Harvard Business Review.
- I’ve been a Marketing Management professor.
- I’m a front-end web developer and designer.
- I’m a very creative problem solver for super-complex problems of a business, marketing, or technological nature. And for hire.
Here’s one of my favorite songs: