Writing an “About” page is as much fun as putting together a resume, so I’ll make this short & sweet. There are plenty of social profiles and other sites around the internet that expound upon who I am.
A brief bio hitting some highlights:
- I was born in Atlanta, Georgia.
- I was raised in South Carolina.
- I went off to a boy’s boarding school in Virginia.
- I went to Rollins College in Florida.
- I graduated from the University of South Carolina
- I also graduated from the University of Alabama
- I’m married to a marketing professor.
- I have an MBA with a concentration in marketing strategy and logistics, and an English degree.
- I have an awesome nuclear family.
- I play guitar.
- I like to create things.
- I love dogs. And all animals, really. Except cats. (Disclaimer: I own a cat.)
- I wrote and published a book about web development.
- I’m an adjunct Marketing Management professor.
- I’m a web developer.
- I’m a very creative problem solver for super-complex problems of a business, marketing or technological nature.