Today was Cecelia’s 6th birthday. I didn’t get to tell her happy birthday, see her, talk to her or anything. Just like last year. For her 5th birthday, her mother decided she just didn’t feel like letting me wish her happy birthday, facetime with her or speak with her or mail her a present. This year was my legal year to be with her. But because of Casey’s decisions, Cecelia and I were apart once again, with no way to contact each other. I mailed her a box of presents but didn’t include a card because I don’t think Casey will read it to her, will select what she wants to read, or just throw it away.
Join Hands, People!
LIFE LESSONS by Michael
- Life Lessons
- How to Win. Every Time.
- Don’t Buy Into The Hype
- Self-Discipline, Honor and Integrity
- Gratitude and Humility
- Always Take The High Road
- Don’t Rush to Judge People and Circumstances
- Learn When to Take Advice
- Police are Good
- Stay Positive
- Don’t Jump on Bandwagons
- Do Yourself a Solid
- It’s Not What You Know; It’s Who You Know
- Order & Organization Are Keys to Successful Management in Life & Business
- The Profound Differences Between What We Hear vs. What is Told
- Expand Thou Vocabulary
- The importance of Sharp Kitchen Knives