Arrived at the CSH tonight with gifts for Cecelia and was turned away because I could only afford half of their bill to see her. I know what it’s like to be in an actual kidnapping/hostage situation now. How do I explain this to my f\daughter? How do you think her mother will explain it? Not well, I’m willing to bet. An opportunity for further manipulation and bond severing between me and our daughter! You Bet! Don’t let it go to waste, ever is her thinking.
Join Hands, People!
- Michael’s Handbook of Useful Information
- How to Win. Every Time.
- Don’t Buy Into The Hype
- Self-Discipline, Honor and Integrity
- Gratitude and Humility
- Always Take The High Road
- Don’t Rush to Judge People and Circumstances
- Learn When to Take Advice
- Police are Good
- Stay Positive
- Don’t Jump on Bandwagons
- Do Yourself a Solid
- It’s Not What You Know; It’s Who You Know
- Order & Organization Are Keys to Successful Management in Life & Business
- The Profound Differences Between What We Hear vs. What is Told
- Expand Thou Vocabulary
- The importance of Sharp Kitchen Knives
- Learn to Distinguish Between What You Can Control & What You Cannot
Have My Words of Wisdom Placed at Your Feet
Follow me on my Shiny NEW
Page! I'm posting valuable & interesting businessy stuff there! - Michael