A day to forever remember and think about. Nearly seven years earlier, I had a person VOW to me before God and everyone we held dear that she would never leave me. Today, that was officially made a lie. A BIG one. Seh divorced me and broke our home up and severed our marital bonds, whatever those ended up being worth.
Join Hands, People!
LIFE LESSONS by Michael
- Life Lessons
- How to Win. Every Time.
- Don’t Buy Into The Hype
- Self-Discipline, Honor and Integrity
- Gratitude and Humility
- Always Take The High Road
- Don’t Rush to Judge People and Circumstances
- Learn When to Take Advice
- Police are Good
- Stay Positive
- Don’t Jump on Bandwagons
- Do Yourself a Solid
- It’s Not What You Know; It’s Who You Know
- Order & Organization Are Keys to Successful Management in Life & Business
- The Profound Differences Between What We Hear vs. What is Told
- Expand Thou Vocabulary
- The importance of Sharp Kitchen Knives