My 48th birthday! As my big present, my wife gives me a coupon to go on a Biplane ride for 2. I find this curious, as she’s never shown an interest in this. Who is to be the 2nd person? We’ll never know or find out. No party, dinner, or card. Just a printed-out coupon from the printer. My heart floweth over with love.
Join Hands, People!
- Michael’s Handbook of Useful Information
- How to Win. Every Time.
- Don’t Buy Into The Hype
- Self-Discipline, Honor and Integrity
- Gratitude and Humility
- Always Take The High Road
- Don’t Rush to Judge People and Circumstances
- Learn When to Take Advice
- Police are Good
- Stay Positive
- Don’t Jump on Bandwagons
- Do Yourself a Solid
- It’s Not What You Know; It’s Who You Know
- Order & Organization Are Keys to Successful Management in Life & Business
- The Profound Differences Between What We Hear vs. What is Told
- Expand Thou Vocabulary
- The importance of Sharp Kitchen Knives
- Learn to Distinguish Between What You Can Control & What You Cannot
Have My Words of Wisdom Placed at Your Feet
Follow me on my Shiny NEW
Page! I'm posting valuable & interesting businessy stuff there! - Michael