We have a hearing this day and the judge enters an order of supervised access based on nothing but allegations. This begins the destruction of my relationship with my daughter.
Join Hands, People!
LIFE LESSONS by Michael
- Life Lessons
- How to Win. Every Time.
- Don’t Buy Into The Hype
- Self-Discipline, Honor and Integrity
- Gratitude and Humility
- Always Take The High Road
- Don’t Rush to Judge People and Circumstances
- Learn When to Take Advice
- Police are Good
- Stay Positive
- Don’t Jump on Bandwagons
- Do Yourself a Solid
- It’s Not What You Know; It’s Who You Know
- Order & Organization Are Keys to Successful Management in Life & Business
- The Profound Differences Between What We Hear vs. What is Told
- Expand Thou Vocabulary
- The importance of Sharp Kitchen Knives