I send an unanswered text asking her to confirm if she and the children were alive and OK and if she could confirm her location. Something seemed wrong, obviously.
Join Hands, People!
- Michael’s Handbook of Useful Information
- How to Win. Every Time.
- Don’t Buy Into The Hype
- Self-Discipline, Honor and Integrity
- Gratitude and Humility
- Always Take The High Road
- Don’t Rush to Judge People and Circumstances
- Learn When to Take Advice
- Police are Good
- Stay Positive
- Don’t Jump on Bandwagons
- Do Yourself a Solid
- It’s Not What You Know; It’s Who You Know
- Order & Organization Are Keys to Successful Management in Life & Business
- The Profound Differences Between What We Hear vs. What is Told
- Expand Thou Vocabulary
- The importance of Sharp Kitchen Knives
- Learn to Distinguish Between What You Can Control & What You Cannot
- Credibility is Important
- Don’t Ever Second-Guess Yourself
- Make Sure to Always Read the Manual and Instructions. Twice. Or More.
- Learn how to get Things Done
- The Lady Doth Protest too Much, Methinks