I was able to visit with Cecelia again today. She still has the stitches in her head, with a bandage over it, with no communication to me about it, which places the mother in contempt of court. I don’t want to file such a thing, but I’m not sure why I shouldn’t because it’s real and this sets a precedent. She hasn’t been compliant all along, with not contacting the Children’s Safe Haven, to notifying me about the injury, to hiring a new babysitter who I have no idea who this person is. Her past hiring decisions have all turned out to be nightmares, where people steal from her and me and our child, and there’s no management whatsoever.
Join Hands, People!
LIFE LESSONS by Michael
- Life Lessons
- How to Win. Every Time.
- Don’t Buy Into The Hype
- Self-Discipline, Honor and Integrity
- Gratitude and Humility
- Always Take The High Road
- Don’t Rush to Judge People and Circumstances
- Learn When to Take Advice
- Police are Good
- Stay Positive
- Don’t Jump on Bandwagons
- Do Yourself a Solid
- It’s Not What You Know; It’s Who You Know
- Order & Organization Are Keys to Successful Management in Life & Business
- The Profound Differences Between What We Hear vs. What is Told
- Expand Thou Vocabulary
- The importance of Sharp Kitchen Knives